Have you fallen into similar writing habits or do you leave one another to your own devices?
Heather Christle: I usually write in the morning.
Chris DeWeese: I also write in the morning, but am open to writing throughout the day.
HC: You didn’t really write in the morning when we first met.
CD: Yes. I think that seeing Heather’s consistency with her writing process inspired me to begin with my own morning writing regimen.
HC: Plus, I wake you up sometimes. I am noisy.
CD: I feel like it’s important, when we’re writing, that we can’t see each other.
HC: Or hear each other eating cereal.
CD: And when you finish a poem you read it out loud very quietly to yourself, thinking that I can’t hear you.
HC: But you can hear me. And then I come and show it to you anyway. So I guess we are not that great at leaving each other to our own devices.
- jack-kao likes this
- evelynnalfred likes this
- keepthisbagawayfromchildren likes this
- jacksonnieuwland likes this
- thesineaters reblogged this from pubgen
- pubgen reblogged this from heatherchristle
- pubgen likes this
- backwtrblues likes this
- owildwoodflower likes this
- bzleeleneahunts likes this
- treymoody likes this
- allthathowls likes this
- enviousofbumblebees likes this
- flatteryoconnor likes this
- somanytumbleweeds likes this
- sethalexander likes this
- deejberndt likes this
- movingonward likes this
- carrieabigstick likes this
- bobschofield likes this
- chadasaurusrex likes this
- sofiam1999 likes this
- tomlagasse likes this
- augustari likes this
- marialuizacamilo reblogged this from heatherchristle
- heatherchristle posted this